Gezocht: Compliance Officer AML (m/f)
With 150 years of history, Degroof Petercam is a benchmark financial institution owned by family shareholders committed to the long term since 1871.
Whether private or institutional investors, its clients benefit from a unique combination of services combining wealth management, administration and management of collective investment undertakings, financial market operations and financial engineering.
Present in Luxembourg since 1987, Degroof Petercam Luxembourg employs more than 370 people spread over three entities located in the La Cloche d'Or business area: Banque Degroof Petercam Luxembourg S.A., Degroof Petercam Asset Services S.A. and Degroof Petercam Insurance Broker S.A.
To cope with its rapid and substantial growth, Banque Degroof Petercam Luxembourg S.A. has an immediate opening for a:
Compliance Officer AML (m/f)
Missions and responsibilities :
- Conduct Due Diligence Reviews (AML/KYC) for new clients onboarding;
- Assist in the preparation and secretariat of the Business Acceptance Committee;
- Conduct daily client name screening monitoring;
- Participate in the treatment of alerts to be investigated on transaction monitoring (AML/CFT & Market Abuse);
- Support in the preparation and filing of SARs/STRs with the Financial Intelligence Unit;
- Prepare responses to the requests of the authorities (Police, Justice, CRF, etc.);
- Participate in the execution of AML/CFT second line controls, including Quality Assurance reviews for high and very high-risk files subject to periodical KYC review;
- Support in the follow-up of AML/CFT audit and regulatory recommendations;
- Support in the preparation of compliance reporting to the Executive Committee, Board of Directors and to Group Compliance;
- Support in the monitoring of AML/CFT laws and regulations;
- Support in the conduct of AML/CFT trainings;
- Participate in the implementation of local and group compliance projects;
- Promote the Compliance culture within the bank.
- Master's degree in relevant field (finance, legal …);
- At least 5 years of experience in a Compliance function within the financial sector with strong exposure to Wealth Management industry (Bank or Big 4);
- Good understanding and active knowledge of regulatory environment in Luxembourg;
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to take initiatives and results driven;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and influencing skills;
- French, Dutch and English are mandatory.
If you are interested in this position, send your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter through our Career webpage: https://careers.degroofpetercam.com/.
To guarantee his good repute, the candidate must provide an extract from his criminal record before any hiring.
Why Degroof Petercam?
Joining Bank Degroof Petercam means being part of an international group with family roots, with 150 years of experience. We are proud to have 1,400 talented professionals in our ranks. Their vast combined expertise and solid know-how guarantee our customers a high-quality service.
We support those who have the ambition to progress without compromising: investors, entrepreneurs, institutions, companies and members of our staff. We are committed to investing in our people and creating an optimal working environment to attract and retain the best talent.