Job: Fleet Officer
ILRC is part of NEWGATE group (a multinational family office of 60 companies) and is active in the renting/leasing of machines. Given our growth, we are looking to expand our team with a Fleet Officer based in Luxemburg.
As Fleet Officer, you will be responsible for managing leasing of the fleet of industrial vehicles.
Job description: here.
Some of your tasks as Fleet Officer:
- You calculate and generate lease contracts of new industrial vehicles, at renewal or changing lease contracts.
- You follow up market prices for the industrial vehicles in the fleet
- Developing optimization of fleet management (updating lease contracts, calculations, producing reports, etc.)
- You follow up and approve Purchase Orders, invoices of suppliers of industrial vehicles
- Support transition of follow up fleet software
- Follow up insurance cases
- You like to follow up processes: you can order new industrial vehicles (from quotation to delivery)
- You are friendly to customers, both by e-mail and on the phone.
- You follow-up on the purchases and deliveries so that the invoicing is optimum.
- Facility management of buildings in Luxembourg (follow up maintenance and repair works)
Our future Fleet Officer has following characteristics/features:
- Technical profile with affinity to industrial fleet and facility management
- Experience in fleet? We would love to hear about it!
- You have strong administrative, analytical and communicative skills
- A team player who can work independently
- International mindset and willingness to travel (mostly within Europe)
- Willing to have training in Belgium (Antwerp area) for ± 2 months and later on occasional bases to visit and know customers sites and needs in the EU.
- You can switch fluently between Dutch, English and French.
You are responsible for the fleet of more than 1.700 industrial vehicles within Europe. In return for your good efforts, you will receive the following rewards:
- An exciting job in a very dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture.
- A job with a high level of responsibility and freedom.
- An attractive salary package based in Luxembourg