Job: Compliance Officer (M/F) - Global Family Office Group
We are a growing company active in real estate, equipment renting and investments, and we are looking for an Compliance Officer in order to reinforce our staff in Luxemburg.
Job description: here.
As Compliance Officer, you will directly report to the Family Officer, and you will ensure the compliance of the group, as such you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- KYC duties : perform all KYC/UBO updates to banks, registers and other entitled bodies and establish a control tool of all provided information
- Company secretary duties : you’ll be responsible for the control and follow-up of all legal obligations withing the Group (i.e. mandates, signatories, timely fulfillment of business legal obligations, completeness and update of entities files,…);
- Drafting the minutes of the board of directors/AGM/…;
- Coordination with the notary (legalization/apostille);
- Keep all the Group files up-to-date and in order;
- Ensure the completeness and correct circulation of documents;
- Contribute to the implementation of new software.
- Supporting with ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Proven experience in a similar function, preferably in the real estate and/or leasing and renting sector (preferred but not mandatory);
- Though a law degree is not required being up to date with current KYC/AML/UBO requirements is paramount
- Outstanding communication and organization skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French. Any other language is considered a plus;
- Hands-on, feet on the ground and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environment;
- Able to work both independently and in teams;
- Willing to develop his/her career in a multicultural and international environment.
- A multi aspects job with a high level of responsibility and freedom in a growing company.
- An attractive salary package based in an enjoyable environment in Luxembourg
- 4/5 part time can be considered if wished.