submitted by /u/RoyalHelicopter
- Restaurants and bars
- will reopen (though they seem to suggest that you'll need to get a negative rapid test,
- extended hours (up to 10 pm), and
- parties of up to 4 people rather than the default 2 people;
- Curfew to be moved to midnight
- Visits at home: 4 rather than 2 invitees
Not yet officially confirmed. What do you hope/expect from today's press conference?
Edit: Press conference is now live:
- Roughly 31,000 people on the AZ waitlist. More invitations will be sent out over the coming days. Some 20,000 people are on the "end-of-day" waitlist. Apparently, uptake of invitations is in the 75% region.
- "4 is now 2": You can invite four people and don't have to be from the same household. You can invite an entire household (so up to 4 not living together or another household). The same goes for restaurants.
- Public meetings of up to 150 people (before 100). Possibility of "test" meetings with up to 1,000 people with prior approval.
- Restaurants shut at 10 pm and can serve indoors.
- Outside dining without test. Inside dining will require a test. 500,000 tests will be made available to Horesca.
- Curfew starts at midnight (XB giving the illustration of a test concert).
- No closed doors in sports (XB again stating the possibility of having events with up to 1,000)
- Swimming pools (1 swimmer per 10 sqm)
- Additional softening for police schools, cultural events (particularly music).
- Once approved and voted into law, these rules remain in place until 12 June.
- Fewer infections among +60-year-olds.
- Some 139 people have caught Covid a fortnight after their second vaccination
- Further roll-out of rapid tests in schools, with social organizations. Businesses and freelancers will also get rapid tests. Roll-out towards mid-May.
- Rapid test = positive => Isolate from people and declare the positive result to the authorities which will provide a Rx PCR test.
- Consultation centres will be shut down over the next weeks.
- You can use a PCR test (< 72 hrs), a certified rapid test (<24 hrs) or a self-test (to be carried out on the spot) to eat in restaurants. The certified rapid test has to be carried out by a qualified health professional. Pharmacists will be able to make the certified rapid test.
- Q: Why don't you remove the curfew? A: Curfew is efficient
- Q: In Germany/Norway, vacinated people will benefit from fewer restrictions? A: We are still observing. At this point, it's too early. It's not excluded (possible to have it in a next phase).
- Q: Vaccinations at GPs? A: We still don't have enough vaccines. XB adding that they still have enough capacity and there's currently not enough warranting to extend capacities.
- Q: Will you have to show an ID? Will they have to record who visited the restaurant? A: The rules require the restaurant to check. For the autotest, it's still being discussed (maybe at the entry door, maybe at the table). Follow-up Q: So no list? A: no, but there may be checks.
- Q: Will the restriction on consumption of alcohol in public spaces be lifed? A: No
- Q: How are vaccinations progressing among care staff? A: We'd have to check but we recently had 1,000 people asking to get vaccinated after initially refusing to get vaccinated.
- Q on the nomination of the chair of the bord of Cargolux? A: *answers without giving an actual answer.*
- Q: Other factors for hospitalizations? A: There are no common factors for hospitalisations. XB adding that more -65 than +65 year-olds are hospitalised.
- Q: A- and B-class will be suppresed? A: Yes, they will stop after 31/05
- Q: You had discussions with the CGFD to priortise certain jobs? A: It's very difficult. E.g. at the airport: If we vaccinate police officers, then we'd have to vaccinate customs officers, private security agents, even flight attendants. It's an ethics question and have deferred the question to the ethics commission.
- Restaurants and bars
submitted by /u/BigManRuathain
I'm selling my Phrozen Sonic Mini 3D resin printer with hardly any print hours on it, and a bunch of paid extras. Great for those into printing miniatures, personalised gifts or handy household objects/toys. €280 for all, or nearest offer.
Feel free to PM me for more info!
Edited to include price.